ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
UDEM Adriatic d.o.o. is accredited certification company related to ISO 9001:2008 and you can find our certification scope on this link.
In today's ever increasing competitive environment, there are basic goals that companies must accomplish. Among them, some targets from the critical point of view must come to the fore.
To meet customer needs
Reducing costs, increase efficiency
Present new products and services on the market
For firms it can not be an adequate solution to do their best to size these objectives. At first, it is necessary that everyone knows what should do. So, ISO 9000 is a model of Quality Management System which can be used in order to create quality system that can achieve these goals.
In order to compare matrix between ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9001:2008, please click it:
Revision and Transition Process for ISO 9001:2015
The draft of ISO 9001 standard of which revisions has been proceeded since 2012, ISO 9001: 2015 standard will be issued in September 2015.
As every standard, organisations who have ISO: 9001:2008 management system has 3 years transition process.
One of the main objectives of revision is to provide requirements of parties in business world, who is commonly used between quality systems and harmonize them with other management system standards.
Especially since last revision, standing out the service concept, developed and globalized technologic methods in all sectors and emergence more complex supply chain, made the revision inevitable.
It was aimed to establish on ‘High Level Structure’ logic for harmonizing ISO 9001 Quality Management System with other management systems. So it is aimed to simplify to management of the system. For example integration and performance of the organisations that carry out quality, environment and information security will be provide convenience.
Other advantage of new revision is to improve ‘Risk Based Thinking’
In the basis of this principle, it goes in for logic ‘we will have opportunity when risks are addressed and have threat when they aren’t addressed’
By Risk Based Thinking it will be provided
- Reducing the impact of unexpected results
- Supporting continuous improvement
- Instead of preventive activities, taking part ‘Risk Based Thinking’ actively in our live.
What are the Key Features and Innovations of ISO 9001:2015?
- Structure applicable for organisations who have service activities
- Determination more specifically of demands related to process approximation
- Reducing mandatory requirements (flexible structure)
- Risk based approach
- Leadership emphasis
- Strategic approach
- No reference to management representative
- No reference to quality manual
- No reference to excluded items
- Instead of concept ‘document and register, the concept of ‘information documented’
- The concept of non-conforming process output
- More clarification of outsourcing
- Emergence of supplier ownership
- Common sides of new structure standard with other management systems
- Common terminology with basic management systems
- Demand of risk management and preventive approach. Demand of determination risk and opportunities in every article for QMS.
- “High Level Structure” application
Organization certified from ISO 9001:2008 standard, can complete their revision process in respect of the following process;
- Determination of exposed process after the evaluation of the new standard
- Preparation of an transition plan
- Providing of trainings and awareness in all departments
- Revision of the Quality Management System and verification of the efficiency of the system
More information can be found at IAF ID 9 document. http://www.iaf.nu/upFiles/IAFID9Transition9001PublicationVersion.pdf
UDEM will not accept applications of ISO 9001:2008 by 15.09.2017. Organizations certified from ISO 9001:2008 shall complete their transition process until 15 September 2018.